Explore your Creativity.
Discover your Art.
Spark Your Passion.
Are you ready to have the best summer of your life? This July, Boogiezone is going to unveil its brand new Summer Arts Camp! Each week in July, you will have the opportunity to experience a different creative outlet. Choose to focus and simply select one week, add some variety and participate in another, or go full out and immerse yourself in your art for a full entire month! Each week we explore a different set of disciplines and will offer camps in Hip Hop and Funk Styles, Technical dance, Entertainment, and Musical Theater. Register today!
1. Our dedicated and experienced teachers and professionals, chosen for their expertise.
2. No Judgement allowed. Train in a Non-Competitive and Comfortable environment.
3. Get amazing training, delivered in a fun and energetic approach.
4. Super positive, friendly, and encouraging staff.
5. At the end of each camp you will have either completed a dance routine, fine-tuned a personal act, or learned a musical theater part.
6. Get an opportunity to perform for your friends and family at the end of the week!
7. Trust us. We are Boogiezone!
Each Summer for 4 Weeks in July
Monday – Friday
Kids Program (10:00am – 12:00pm)
Teens and Adults (1:00pm – 5:00pm)
1. CHOOSE YOUR CAMP!
There are four different Camps to choose from, choose one or experience them all!
[WEEK 1] Hip Hop & Funk Styles
Do you like Top 40 and Old School Music? This camp will train you in Commercial Hip Hop, Music Video and Stage Tour choreography and help you build a foundation for street elements like locking, poppin’, and waacking.
[WEEK 2] HOT – House of Technique (Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Lyrical)
Strengthen your dance core and take a variety of technical classes in Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, and Lyrical. Stretch and condition your body, enhance your flexibility and improve your leaps and turns!
[WEEK 3] Developing Next Artist
Unleash the star inside you with this amazing camp that will help you create an identity, find your voice, and improve your performance ability! You will get audition techniques, singing and dance lessons, and even a photoshoot!
[WEEK 4] MTP (Musical Theater Production)
Calling all Triple Threats or those who simply love Disney and Broadway type musicals! This camp exposes you to theatre arts and offers classes in acting, singing, and dancing!
2. PICK A TRACK
Track A – Kids [Ages 3-5] [Ages 6-9] [Ages 10-12]
Track B – Teens [Ages 13-17]
Track C – Adults [Ages 18 and Over]
3. CHOOSE A LEVEL
Level 1 – For Kids Only. Open Level. Grouped by Age.
Level 2 – Super Beginning: No experience needed. The Basics. No one left behind!
Level 3 – Int/Advanced: At least 1 Year of Experience or be highly confident. Fast paced and challenging.
Track A: Kids (Mon-Fri) (10am to 12pm) (2 Hours Each Day / 10 Hours Total)
1 Day – $50
1 Week – $200
2 Weeks – $375
3 Weeks – $500
All 4 Weeks – $600
Track B & C: Teens and Adults (Mon-Fri) (1pm to 5pm) (4 Hours Each Day / 20 Hours Total)
1 Day – $100
1 Week – $400
2 Weeks – $750
3 Weeks – $1000
All 4 Weeks – $1200
$30 Reservation Fee (Non-Refundable)
The more weeks you choose the more you will save!
Take an additional 25% off for siblings (Limit 3)
Early Bird Special: Register for Camp Boogiezone before June 15 and take 10% off!
1. Please RSVP with interest to email@example.com with subject “Camp Boogiezone.”
2. Send us the name of the student.
3. Make a selection: choose your week, track and level.
4. We will email you a registration form shortly thereafter.
5. You are welcome to come to Boogiezone Utopia and register on location. Forms will be available at the front desk during business hours.
Space is limited.
A minimum of 5 students per camp is required in order to run.